Changing or cancelling orders
If you would like to change or cancel an order or combine separate orders, please contact me within 24 hours of placing your order and I will be happy to accommodate as best I can. However, I am unable to change or cancel your order once it has shipped.
If you are not satisfied with your order, I will provide a full refund if:
1) the item(s) were damaged in transit and you can provide photo evidence or
2) you return the unwanted item(s) to me undamaged and in the original packaging. You are responsible for paying return postage. Damaged items will be forfeit.
Please contact me if you would like to report or return your order.
If you would like to exchange any items in your order, please contact me within 24 hours of placing your order and I will be happy to accommodate as best I can. Please note that I am unable to exchange items once your order has shipped.
If your order has not been shipped, I can refund the unwanted item(s). You can then pay for the new item(s) by:
1) Placing a second order through my online shop.
2) I can send you an invoice for the new item(s) which can be paid by credit card, PayPal, or eTransfer.
3) You can call me at (587) 983-3748 to pay by credit card.
If you would like to exchange an item that has already been shipped, you will need to return the unwanted item(s) to me undamaged and in the original packaging and place a new order using one of the methods above. You are responsible for both return postage and the shipping costs for the new order. Damaged items will be forfeit.
Duplicate shipping charges
In the event of duplicate shipping charges due to product exchanges or combining multiple orders, the shipping charge(s) of equal or lesser value will be refunded upon request.